Your Community Course for over 90 years!
Delbrook Golf Course officially opened on July 21, 1928 and 2020 marks 92 years of golf at Delbrook Golf Club. As one of the oldest courses in Wisconsin, Delbrook has that home town feeling and welcomes golfers of all ages and abilities. Owned by the City of Delavan we are the only municipally owned golf course in Walworth County. In 2001 the original 18 holes were renovated and we have been offering 27 holes of golf since. With four sets of tees, each of our three courses offers a combination of traditional and modern architecture. A challenge to the skilled golfer but playable for golfers of all abilities. We would like to invite you to “Come Out and Play” in 2020.
We are open for play with the following restrictions.
- Single rider carts available upon request.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times.
- The Pro Shop is open please observe social distancing guidlines.
- Driving range and practice putting green are open with proper social distancing practices.
The following safety precautions are also taking place.
- Flagsticks and tee markers are not to be touched.
- Cups are filled to keep the ball from falling below the lip of the hole.
- Bunker rakes have been removed.
- Water stations are not available.
- Scorecards and pencils available on request only.
- Groups will not be paired.
We are glad to be open but safety of our staff, golfers and community remain our number one priority. Thank you for following the guidelines that have been established, either mandatory by state order or voluntarily implemented.